Friday, September 25, 2015

Selena Gomez on her ex Justin Bieber's comeback

There would appear to be no hard feelings years after Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber broke up.
In an interview with the New York Times, the actress and singer avoided speaking her ex-boyfriend's name but did seem happy for Bieber, who is garnering lots of positive press with his new single "What Do You Mean."
"While people were writing that I was stupid for being in it, this is what I always saw in him," she said. "I'm like, duh!"
The pair were off and on for a few years, and Bieber went through some hard times, which included scrapes with the law.
But he seems to have turned over a new leaf, and coincidentally, he and Gomez appear to be on similar career paths with upcoming albums (her "Revival" releases on October 9, and his as-yet-untitled album drops November 13).
The 23-year-old is also in a different stage in her life, though she acknowledges that fans are still very aware of her past.
"It's all part of my story," she told the Times. "I'm growing and changing. I was in a relationship, and I was being managed by my parents, and I was still under Hollywood and Disney, and I was being held to this expectation of being the good girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment